Who we are

We were Children of the Illuminati/Cult/Mind Control Programming you have heard about, and we are here.

We are the Light, here to illuminate the darkness.

It is truth that has flipped our switch to "on".

We are Many Lights!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Child Victim Testimony

Lots of information and resources here. Released in April 2012.  I am not sure of the exact date of the hearing.  The experiments date back to the 1940's.  


I have several of the physical conditions mentioned here.  Again, as this blog progresses I learn more and more truth of my own personal history.  This is news to me.  I did not know there was a connection.  

Abuse is an isolating event.  Please share.  Knowledge is very empowering for those of us who survived.  As is stated in this film "The only way to stop.........is to make public these experiments."  

Please share.  Awareness is everything. 

I am, 
Just one light, but we are many lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment